Attention, Washington-based reality television addicts (and aspiring performance artists): “America’s Got Talent” will be holding auditions Nov. 5-6 at the Washington D.C. Convention Center.
Because it’s sort of hilarious, here’s a list of items prospective superstars are forbidden from bringing along, courtesy of the show’s official audition Web site:
• Coolers of any kind unless for medical reasons
• Props that must be used with fire or pyro
• Video cameras or camcorders of any kind
• Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, “army knives” or Swiss Army-type knives and all swords)
• Sharp tools
• Mace, pepper spray, or similar items
• Illicit drugs or alcohol
If you can live without the above contraband, here’s how to pre-register for the audition.
View 801 Mt Vernon Pl NW in a larger map