Granville Moore’s, Toki Underground, the Argonaut, Inspire BBQ and Fruit Bat are among the eateries participating in the second “H Street Cares: A Week to Benefit Brainfood” this week, reports H Street Great Street.
The first “H Street Cares” event was held in February.
You can get as much as half off gift cards to spend on food and drink, with 15 percent of every purchase benefiting Brainfood, which works to build life skills and promote healthy living by using food as a tool.
Deals for Deeds is hoping to raise $6,000 for Brainfood and is kicking off a week of deals with 40 percent off at Granville Moore’s.
• Granville Moore’s: $30 for $50 to spend.
• Toki Underground: $20 for $35 to spend.
• The Argonaut: $20 for $35 to spend.
• Inspire BBQ: $10 for $20 to spend.
• Fruit Bat: $15 for $30 to spend.