The show’s pilot, which was filmed in Maryland, pumped a reported $6 million into the state. Gov. Martin O’Malley (D) said in April that Maryland and the cable network have had “a long, successful partnership, and we look forward to having another of their quality productions in our state.”
For his part, D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray has spoken with HBO executives about keeping more of the filming in the District, according to the D.C. Office of Motion Picture and Television Development.
Crews will return Saturday to film driving shots and street scenes, according to notices posted at D.C.’s film office site. Here’s where you can catch a glimpse of the setup:
Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.:
• Nebraska Avenue NW, between Wisconsin Avenue NW and Ward Circle NW
• Massachusetts Avenue NW, between Wisconsin Avenue NW and Observatory Circle
• 3rd Street NW/SW, between Independence Ave SW and Pennsylvania Ave NW
• Pennsylvania Ave NW from 15th to 3rd (both directions)
• 15th Street NW between Pennsylvania Ave NW & Constitution Ave NW
• Constitution Avenue NW, between 15th Street NW and 3rd Street NW
Did you spot filming Tuesday? Tell us about in the comments below or tweeting to @PostLocal.
Of course we’re on Facebook: