Here are the five stories to read ahead of your evening commute:
• Lululemon jury selection begins. Prosecutors and defense attorneys on Monday began selecting a jury in the trial of Brittany Norwood, a 29-year-old charged with killing her co-worker in an upscale Bethesda yoga shop. Because of the extensive media coverage around the case, attorneys will pick from a pool of about 300 potential jurors.
• Happy Mac? From Mike DeBonis: A brief but tantalizing detail in Steven Pearlstein’s Sunday look at the massive CityCenter DC development: “Apple, reportedly, is considering a flagship store for the project.”
• Montgomery County Police investigating possible murder-suicide at Rockville nursing home. Authorities have identified the dead couple as Albert and Sandra Ballard of Parkvale Road in Rockville. Albert Ballard was 80, and Sandra Ballard was 74.
• Teens are dancing freaky. It’s a problem adults have had with teens since those adults were the teens causing the problems: Parents are registering complaints about what they saw on the dance floor last weekend at Montgomery Blair High School’s homecoming dance in Silver Spring.
• Welcome, Hurricane Rina. The storm is the sixth hurricane this season in the tropical Atlantic.