Whether you’re celebrating Rosh Hashanah or just here for the food, check out our offerings:
• Stress-free holiday meal: Mon Ami Gabi restaurant in Bethesday will be holding a special Rosh Hashanah dinner Wenesday and Thursday evenings.
• Rosh Hashanah ettiquette? Yes, please. “Feel free to greet your Jewish friends and neighbors with “Happy New Year,” or to use the Hebrew expression ‘Shana Tova,’ which is a wish for a ‘good new year,’” writes Bookstein.
• Israel and the Palestinian U.N. bid: A sermon topic for High Holidays? Rabbis around the region are mulling over how to approach Israel during services this year.
• Allergy-free apple cakes. It’s Not Your Bubbe’s.
• How to bless a Rosh Hashana dinner , from beginning to end.
• The Rosh Hashanah Rock Anthem is a quick qay to learn some of the history of the Jewish High Holidays.