• Vote from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Here’s where to find your polling place.
• Here's how to check your voter registration status.
• Here’s how to request an absentee ballot.
Projections indicate this election will come with high stakes but low turnout. In 2007, the last similar election, just 30 percent of registered voters cast a ballot. In 2003, the number was 31 percent. There’s a chance the same one-third could turn out today, even though the Virginia Senate’s balance of power could shift toward the Republican Party.
More election news:
• Voters head out to pick new Fairfax school board
• Glitches in Virginia’s voter database could lead some to the wrong polling place in Fairfax. Are you experiencing a polling problem? Let us know in the comments.
Of course we’re on Facebook:
Click the “like” button below to like PostLocal on Facebook.