New Hampshire primary: Discuss results, exit polls with The Fix (#FixChat)
As the clock ticks down to poll closing time in the New Hampshire primary, we’re preparing to watch the results come in as is customary here at The Fix: with a live chat.
And for tonight’s vote, we’re kicking it up a notch — including a couple of guest voices to field your questions along with Fix bloggers Chris Cillizza (@TheFix), Rachel Weiner (@FixRachel) and Aaron Blake (@FixAaron).
• Jon Cohen (@PostPolls) is director of polling for The Washington Post. He is responsible for conceptualizing, implementing and analyzing all Post polls, and co-directs the Post-ABC and Post-Kaiser-Harvard surveys. He’s a pretty smart dude.
• Glen Johnson (@GlobeGlen) is lead blogger for “Political Intelligence,” a Boston.com blog covering local, state, and national political news for The Boston Globe (check out the Globe’s live New Hampshire coverage here). Prior to joining the Globe, Glen worked for the Associated Press. This is his fifth presidential campaign.
Tweet #FixChatLIVE, 8 p.m. ET: New Hampshire #FixChat
Starting at 8 p.m. ET, join us right here to discuss election results, exit polls, your Republican primary predictions or whatever else is on your mind. You can also send us your questions on Twitter with the hashtag #FixChat.
• Mitt Romney under attack as New Hampshire vote looms
• Dana Milbank: Mitt Romney's money problem
• The Fix: Is Jon Huntsman a one-state wonder?
• Newt Gingrich veers from nice to nasty
• New Hampshire primary: pre-game analysis