1. It’s almost September again and the fashion magazines’ September issues are out this week! Check out the Battle of the September Issues for what’s hot and noteworthy for fall.
2. THE LUST ITEM for fall footwear is definitely a pair of Miu Miu sparkly booties. They’re just so pretty!
3. A happy belated birthday to the late/great Coco Chanel! (born August 19, 1883 in Saumur, France) Today and always we celebrate her influence on the fashion world including the infamous scent of Chanel No. 5, her signature boxy Chanel suit, and the little black dress.
4. Even though we’ve got fall on the brain, hot temperatures are reminding us that we still need to dress accordingly. Here’s a look at what celebs including Kirsten Dunst, Heidi Klum and Zoe Kravitz are wearing on these blazing summer days.
5. Looking for an iPhone case that’s not so basic? Check out this one from Fendi (as well as a cool round-up of the best iPad cases).
6. Always timeless in style and well put together, Charlize Theron appeared on Mr. Blasberg’s Best-Dressed List for this week in a trench, skinny jeans and pumps proving that “classic never goes out of style.”
More from Blueprint for Style