Those of you seeking “Don’t Trust the B---- in Apartment 23” closure, ABC said Friday the unaired episodes are now available online and on select mobile devices.
Those episodes, in which Chloe drugs June, calls off her friendship with James, and goes to AA, are now available in their entirety on WATCH ABC on ABC.com, the WATCH ABC Player for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Kindle Fire, Hulu and iTunes.
The episodes will be live through June 2, 2013.
Otherwise, here’s what you’re missing, says ABC:
- “The Leak...” – It’s crunch time and James goes into serious training to be in top form for “Dancing with the Stars.” Luther is tasked with keeping James on a strict regimen, but leave it to a jealous Chloe to try and sabotage it. Still, that’s the least of their worries when embarrassing photos of James leak all over the internet .
- “Monday June...” – June has been so stressed and consumed with work that she has no time for anything else, including Chloe. Chloe’s remedy for this is to slip June an herbal relaxant, but the next thing June knows, it’s Tuesday, and Monday is a complete blackout. As she tries to piece together what happened, June discovers some surprising things about herself. Meanwhile, James grapples with the idea that he may have impregnated June’s friend, Crissy, on her wedding day,
- “Teddy Trouble...” – With the help of Teddy, her childhood friend from psychopath camp, Chloe prepares for the imminent battle-royale at an annual department store warehouse sale. However, she is uncharacteristically distracted by the return of Benjamin who, June insists, is Chloe’s true love. Meanwhile, James is disappointed to learn his Beek-brand jeans are not selling as well as expected.
- “The D...” – When Chloe gives June a ‘D’ on her yearly roommate evaluation, June correctly assumes the poor mark is due to her anemic social life. In order to up her grade, she agrees to go on a blind date with James’ agent’s assistant, Will. The pair hits it off, that is until June realizes they know a person in common. Meanwhile, Luther helps James prepare for an audition with Woody Allen.
- “The Seven Year B----...” – When Chloe uses her time-honored veto power to try to force James to break up with his new girlfriend, James decides to buck tradition and continue seeing the girl. Needless to say, Chloe doesn’t take the rebuff well, and so she and James decide to take some time off from their seven-year friendship. A devastated June does her best not to choose sides, but she and Luther soon discover how Chloe and James’ lives are drastically affected by their time apart.
- “Using People...” – June is shocked to discover that Chloe has been attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings solely to have a captive audience for her stories... and to score free liquor. As June gives Chloe an earful for using people for her own ends, Chloe points out that hypocrite June has been taking advantage of Mark and his unrequited feelings for her, leading June to the realization that maybe she has stronger feelings for Mark than she’s been willing to admit. Meanwhile, worried he’s too “light weight” to be cast by Martin Scorsese, James tries to add some depth to his character by co-opting others’ tales of woe.
- “Ocupado...” – As Chloe and Benjamin’s sex-fueled relationship amps up, each admits to currently having additional sex partners in their “rotations.” While this revelation comes as no surprise – or deterrent -- to either, Chloe is uncharacteristically jealous when she learns that she is number two on his roster, while Ben is her number one. Meanwhile, while working on a commercial, James competes with director Ben for the crew’s affections.
- “Original B----...” – Ten years before June moved to New York, Chloe moved into Apartment 23 and met her new roommate, Trish... the original “bitch.” After taking Chloe under her wing and teaching her everything she knew about bitch-itude, Trish betrayed Chloe and disappeared. Now, thanks to the services of a private investigator, Chloe’s got a lead on Trish and, with June in tow, sets off to exact her long-awaited revenge. Meanwhile, James learns his father isn’t his real father. Richard Dean Anderson (“MacGyver”) and famed Latin singer and actress Charo appear as themselves.