Watching “America’s Got Talent” is always a learning experience — and Wednesday night, we learned that even if a member of your gymkana troupe nearly catches on fire during a stunt, it will not get you enough sympathy votes to stay.
The University of Maryland Gymkana team was eliminated, even after a terrifying incident Tuesday night involving one troupe member who tripped and fell in a hoop of flaming fire, though he quickly recovered.
And apparently, it also doesn’t help if the judges think the show response time to helping with said fire incident was too slow.
“He was lying there, and I didn’t see anybody with a fire extinguisher,”Howie Mandel told The New York Post after the show, with Sharon Osbourne adding, “We have got to be more on our toes.”
Here’s the video of the fire incident:
View more videos at: http://nbcwashington.com.