Today, Sarah talked to Rep. Diana DeGette about drug shortages, Ezra wondered what more Obama could have done for the economy, and Brad looked into what Gaddafi’s fall in Libya means for gas prices. Here’s what we missed:
1) Does Rick Perry still think that almost all federal taxes should be unconstitutional?
2) The New Republic is running a symposium on what we can do to fix the economy that’s very worth reading.
3) I wonder how Michele Bachmann reconciles her belief in free markets and her desire to have the president determine the price of gasoline.
4) How music formats have changed, in one animated chart.
5) The case for housing-based stimulus.
Song of the Day: Pepper Rabbit - “Rosemary Stretch.”