Hopefully "Everything You Need to Know About Life Under Obamacare" answered most of your questions. But maybe you wanted your guide in the form of a flowchart. Well, Nick Beaudrot has you covered:
As Beaudrot writes, getting insurance through Obamacare can basically be boiled down to five questions.
1) Are you insured by the government?
2) Are you insured by an employer?
3) How much does your family earn?
4) is that less than 400 percent of the poverty line, or $92,000 for a family of four?
5) Did your state accept the Medicaid expansion?
That's really it.
Of course, now that Obamacare has launched, you can skip the flowchart and just enter your actual information and get an actual look at your options at HealthCare.gov.