- Sony fans can get its handheld gaming system the PS Vita on Friday and Saturday for $199 in three configurations. Each bundle is exclusive to a particular retailer. Best Buy is bundling the black version of the PS Vita with “Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified” and a 4GB memory card. Target shoppers can also get their hands on a black Vita with Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. Amazon.com and GameStop will both offer a white PS Vita bundle with “Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation” and a 4GB memory card.
- Not to be left out of the video game deals, Nintendo will be offering its Flame Red Nintendo 3DS with a free copy of Super Mario 3D Land for the device’s retail price of $169.99.
- Amazon, one of the kings of Black Friday discounts, has been dropping the prices of televisions, digital cameras, computers and other gadgets all week and will continue through the rest of the shopping season. Some deals include a $499.99 Dell Inspiron i14z 14-Inch Ultrabook, a $199 Panasonic Lumix ZS20 camera and a Samsung 40-Inch Smart LED HDTV for $448.
The company is also offering good deals on the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3. Shoppers can get either a 250GB Xbox 360, two games and a month of Xbox Live membership or a PS3, two games and a month of PlayStation Plus for just $199.
And Amazon is offering some useful items for the home, such as a Nest Learning Thermostat for $198 and some Rosetta Stone language programs for $374.
- WalMart is also going all out on Black Friday, guaranteeing that customers lined up inside the the store between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day can get one of three items: a $399 Apple iPad 2 with 16 GB of memory and a $75 WalMart gift card, an Emerson 32-inch LCD TV for $148, or a $38 LG Blu-ray player.
At 10 p.m. on Thursday, shoppers can also pick up Beats by Dr. Dre headphones for $179.95, an 8 GB Nook Color tablet for $99 or a Virgin Mobile 3G/4G portable hotspot for $39.88.
From 5 a.m. on Friday, WalMart customers will receive a $100 WalMart gift card with the purchase of some smartphones, including the Samsung Galaxy S III, Motorola Droid RAZR M and HTC One X.
For video game lovers, the store is selling a $149 Xbox 360 with 4GB of memory bundled with SkyLanders or a Wii console for $89. It’s also dropping the prices of select video games to $10, $15 or $25 each.
- Staples has really gotten into the sales spirit with three sets of deals for the week. Ahead of Black Friday, the company has been offering Windows 8 Pro at a steep discount — $69.99 instead of $199.99. The company is also dropping the price of the Samsung Galaxy 7-inch tablet to $179.99 from $249.99. Those deals run through Wednesday. On Thanksgiving Day, the company is taking up to 50 percent off select GPS navigation systems.
On Black Friday, the store is offering up to $200 off select HP computers running Windows 8 and will include a $20 gift card with the Kindle Fire HD from 5 a.m. until noon. In the afternoon, customers can also pick up a discounted HP Sleekbook ultrabook and get up to 51 percent off select laptops and hard drives.