- Looking for love? A new job? A way to avoid D.C. traffic? Well, Metro has got just the thing for you. Check out these three new ads for the Silver Line.
- Memphis Zoo officials in Tennessee have banned a woman after saying she climbed over a barrier to the enclosure where lions are kept and tried to feed them cookies.
- Oregon authorities say a 79-year-old man took his 1930 Ford Model A coupe to church on Sunday to show it off. But when he left it to get lunch, police say it was stolen and crashed into a nearby river.
- Mexico coach Miguel Herrera is definitely enjoying the World Cup more than you. (So far.)
- Unlike many visitors to Belfast’s Titanic Studios, Queen Elizabeth II declined to try out the Iron Throne during her visit.
Pres Obama orders his burrito bowl at a Chipotle today before lunch w participants in the working families summit. pic.twitter.com/eVXgeYlYDe
— petesouza (@petesouza) June 24, 2014
- And President Barack “The Bear” Obama was on the loose again Monday. This time he had a burrito bowl at a Woodley Park Chipotle, but not before breaking one of the biggest rules at Chipotle.