- Tilda Swinton neither confirmed nor denied a Redditor’s theory that she is, in fact, a clone of David Bowie.
- A man has been jailed on burglary after Pittsburgh police say he entered a home uninvited, and was subdued by a resident wielding a fake gun.
- Peeping toms are so last century. One Seattle woman learned this last weekend when she was walking around her 26th-floor apartment naked and saw a drone hovering outside her window.
- Buy a whole town for the price of one house in D.C.: A businessman looking to invest more time in his traveling concession business is seeking a buyer for his rural, southwestern South Dakota town — for the price of $400,000.
— RMCTF (@RMCTF) June 30, 2014
- Henry Cavill is doing a really great job with that Clark Kent look, at least according to this unofficial photo from the set of “Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice.”
- This seems a bit excessive, but a woman in Kansas was arrested for arson when she set a fire in her duplex to kill a spider.