- Chris Pratt showed up in his “Guardians of the Galaxy” costume at the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. He hosted a special screening of the movie for the patients and handed out toys.
— Children’s Hosp LA (@ChildrensLA) August 21, 2014
- The dreaded Facebook faux pas and Twitter transgression has, lately, had one main culprit: the intern.
- Would burglars be dumb enough to post selfies on their victim’s cloud account?
- Aaron Paul is hosting a “Breaking Bad” scavenger hunt Monday around Los Angeles ahead of the Emmys.
- A woman started an act of kindness chain that lasted for hours at a Starbucks drive-thru in Florida.
- A group fishing off the coast of Florida can be seen in a video hooking a 4-foot shark, then quickly having their catch stolen straight off the line by a Goliath grouper. The giant fish appears to swallow the shark whole in one gulp.
- The latest iteration of Spider-Woman, revealed by Marvel, is pretty sexualized and a tad erotic.
- A Virginia man with the last name Stoner is facing drug charges after police found more than $10,000 worth of marijuana plants at his home.
Read more of our viral news roundups: