Fired up about this season’s grilling cookbooks
Some of the material can be frustrating and contradictory, but hang in there and try the recipes.http://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_296w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2013/05/16/Food/Images/food151368670146.JPG 296 197
- Coconut 'Cheesefake'
- Cilantro-Lime Garlic Chicken and Mango Kebabs
- Smoky Paprika BBQ Potato Chips
- Grilled Spiced Olives
- Mustard-Aioli-Grilled Potatoes With Fines Herbes
- Sumac-Spiced Eggplant "Schnitzel"
- Beet Pesto Pasta
- Grilled Fennel With Anchovy Vinaigrette
- Spinach and Prosciutto Salad With Apple-Onion Vinaigrette
- Strawberry Pazzo Cake With Herbed Creme Fraiche
- A Corpse in Seville
- Polenta Bread and Balsamic Honey Butter
- Coconut-Marinated Pork Tenderloin With Scallion-Peanut Relish
- Rosemary-Lemon Turkey Cutlets
- The Yellow Jacket
- Grilled Tuna With Caramelized Onions, Cinnamon and Mint
- Shrimp and Sausage Skewers With Paprika Glaze
- Grilled Pears With Basil Sour Cream
- Grilled Tuna Melt
- Pasta With Leeks and Greens
The Washington Post Food section’s 2013 listing and map of farmers markets in the area.
Search more than 100 healthful entrees, all clocking in at less than 500 calories, from Stephanie Witt Sedgwick.
Choose from nearly 160 classes given in the District and in the Virginia and Maryland suburbs.