AboutWeb, an IT consulting, staffing and training company has an exciting entry-level position available in our Rockville location. AboutWeb has a vibrant company culture and promotes from within. AboutWebs approach to business is both aggressive and agile. We value work-ethic, good judgment, and organizational skills.
Successful applicants to the Entry-Level Recruiter position have been competitive, driven, organized, goal-oriented, possessed a team focused demeanor, and have had a strong memory.
The primary responsibility of the Entry-Level Recruiter will be to provide qualified candidates for recruitment managers and to maintain and improve the internal database.
-Coordinate with Staff Augmentation team to provide qualified candidates.
-Use intelligent searching techniques to research and identify potential talent.
-Innovate new techniques to unearth talent.
-Maintain and improve existing database.
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Strong written and oral comprehension skills
- High Google-IQ
- Interest in learning about Information Technology, recruitment and the HR field.
- Proficient with Word and the Internet
- Reliable, detail oriented, self-starter attitude
- College Degree
- Great job stability.
- Strong knowledge of Social Media
- Knowledge of internet trends and technology.
- Graduated college cum laude, magna cum laude, or summa cum laude
People with interest should send a cover letter and resume to Attn JR Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org