PHILLIPS PROGRAMS ~ ABA Therapist
PHILLIPS Programs, an award-winning, nonprofit organization has an immediate opening for a full-time salaried position of Behavior Therapist.
To be successful in the job, candidates must have:
- Masters degree in Psychology or related discipline
- Licensure with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Minimum of 3 years experience working directly with students with autism or other developmental disabilities
- Extensive knowledge and skills in applied behavior analysis and evidence based strategies
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, parents, and staff members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Adherence to a high level of professional and ethical standards
Come join a highly respected team of clinicians providing home based parent training, case management, individual and group therapy in Fairfax, Alexandria and Arlington Counties. Work with community resources, schools, and clinicians.
PHILLIPS offers a supportive work environment, competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits that include funds for professional development.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume via email, fax or mail to:
7010 Braddock Road
Annandale, VA 22003