This position is located in our Stuttgart DEU facility
Manages employees engaged in providing information system solutions and technical support in one or more functional areas.
1. Manages one or more functional areas of information system solutions development and technical support, including personal computer/client server support, systems programming, applications design and development, database design and administration, information security, telecommunications and network support and administration.
2. Supervises non-exempt technicians and exempt professionals, and may manage subordinate supervisors.
3. Develops schedules and assigns work to meet critical customer deadlines.
4. Ensures that proper records and other documentation are maintained.
5. May also perform complex IT tasks.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
8-10 years of related information systems experience, including supervisory experience.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have experience in presenting material to senior DoD and non-DoD officials
• Understanding of applications and network systems similar to those in use in DoD Enterprise networks.
• Have managerial experience in a C4I networking environment with a significant number of direct staff (fifty (50) persons or more).
• Supervised substantial DoD C4I operations which encompass software development, user and network systems integration, and training in diverse operating environments with people of various job categories and skills.
• Experience in a quality assurance environment that includes, at a minimum, knowledge of: customer satisfaction tracking; user complaint and monitoring programs; and quality control (QC) systems reviews and analysis.
• Possess Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and knowledge of ITIL certification.
• Ability to obtain IAT certification(s) in accordance with DoD 8570.1Click Here to Apply