This position is located in our VA, McLean facility
Commercial Services Specialist
Knowledgeable in MSOffice and SharePoint
Customer Service oriented
The commercial Services Specialist provides network communication procurement and necessary maintenance of the customer's service providers. This includes requesting quotes, contracts, and delivery of network communications, and calling our network communications trouble calls and keeping up to date with ongoing service provider maintenance. Working closely with the customers and follow their internal procedures.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Communications Provisioning
2. Weekly reports
3. Monthly reports
4. Research communication providers
5. Research data centers
6. Establish contracts with data centers and communication providers
7. Deliver quotes to the customer for approval
8. Setup Internet Service Provider accounts with and email services
9 Work with engineering to verify network requirements
10. Create travel orders for installation of equipment
11. Provide projected activation dates of services to project managers
12. Provide customer site surveys
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Operations & Maintenance
1. Call out trouble tickets for technicians
2. Arrange access to the data centers
3. Report scheduled maintenance from providers
4. Check and monitor email accounts and vendor websites for invoices and billing questions/issues
5. Pass email invoices to the finance department
6. Work with finance department with overdue bills. This includes contacting providers via email or phone calls to resolve any billing issues
7. Work with finance department to improve the payment process
8. Participates in special projects as required.
This position requires an active TS/SCI security clearance and Polygraph.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
5-8 years of related purchasing experience.Click Here to Apply