This position is located in our VA, McLean facility
The account manager is responsible for maintaining the Internet user environments and accounts. They create, delete, review, manage and maintain Internet user accounts. Additionally, the account manager reviews and analyzes data and metrics so that Internet users do not experience and degradation of service over time. They must be able to read, understand and execute established security and management policies with regard to topical matter. There is the desire for the understanding and execution to configuration management (CM) principles.
• Organizes, coordinates, and facilitates meetings that support Internet accounts
• Generates and updates resultant meeting minutes and action items
• Analyzes email traffic for requirements Internet services
• Creates, deletes, reviews, manages and updates user accounts as driven by requirements.
• Analyzes trends using both raw data and establishes metrics so that established users maintain quality of service guidelines
• Maintains/updates user account Microsoft Access database
Provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned projects and tasks.
*This position requires an active TS/SCI Security Clearance and Polygraph.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
• Experience with server driven applications and databases
• Experience comparing established security and availability management policies to effectively select the proper user accesses.
• Proven good interpersonal skills to include building and maintaining interdepartmental relationships and capability of briefing senior management on user account statues
• Experience using configuration management best practices with regard to user accounts
• Experience as a power user of Microsoft Access. This would include the capability of evaluating the current tool and providing suggestions/new requirements for improvements to the tool
• Experience using an established Oracle database. Making recommendations for improvement and testing of Oracle databases would be of added value
• Degree in Telecommunications, Engineering or a related scientific or technical discipline as approved by the COTR.
8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.Click Here to Apply