This position is located in our MD, California facility
Under general direction, carry out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Perform and lead test of software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. May create test data for applications. Document and work to resolve all complex problems. Report progress on problem resolution to management. Devise improvements to current procedures and develop models of possible future configurations. Act as information resource about assigned areas to technical writers and other Quality Assurance Analysts. Perform complex workflow analysis and recommend quality improvements.
1. Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
2. Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing, and maintenance.
3. Develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures, and coordinates testing.
4. Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
5. Coordinates testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met.
6. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Quality Assurance personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. Coordinates quality-related training.
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
5-8 years of related quality assurance experience.
Must have LoadRunner experience.
- Develop software test plans and perform testing for application releases and provide release notes.
- Perform application load testing as required, using tools such as LoadRunner for major application
deployments and NAVAIR enterprise wide tools.
- Work with project leads and development personnel to identify load test scenarios.
- Develop and schedule LoadRunner test scripts as required.
- Analyze and report results of load testing. Test results will be stored in a government designated repository.
- Must have ability to obtain clearance if required.Click Here to Apply