The Inventory Coordinator assists the NRAstore team with overall merchandise flow with the end goal of increasing sales for both the retail operation at headquarters and NRAstore catalog and website. The Inventory Coordinator also serves as relief sales associate in the retail NRAstore located at NRA Headquarters in Fairfax, VA.
1) Coordinates all movement of stock from vendor to warehouse and retail store.
2) Monitors inventory levels and makes recommendations for replenishment.
3) Receives and processes small inventory shipments to the retail facility.
4) Assists with product selection and display in NRAstore retail operation for maximum revenue potential.
5) Evaluates product selection in retail store for reorder or close-out.
6) Coordinates daily deposits internally.
7) Serves as relief cashier at retail facility.
8) Facilitates delivery of purchase orders to vendors.
9) Processes invoices and inventory-related documents.
10) Interacts with vendors to remedy inventory or invoice discrepancies.
11) Assists with contact with members on product or order questions from NRAstore.com.
12) Administrative duties as needed.
SCOPE: Position coordinates with NRA Staff, Membership, vendors and NRA Fulfillment Centers. This position requires moderate lifting and standing for extended period of time. Weekend work, holiday and overtime hours may be required. Some travel.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High school diploma and strong work ethic are required. Must have knowledge, awareness and support of the NRA and its position in regards to the Second Amendment and firearm related issues. Retail sales experience is required. Experience using Microsoft Office suite is required. Ability to work in a fast paced small team environment. Ability to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines is imperative. Ability to work independently. Requires effective oral and written communication skills. Strong skills to interface well with staff, vendors and membership. Strong command of the English language is a must. Punctuality and good attendance are essential. To apply, send resume with cover letter (required) and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. The NRA is proud to be an EEO employer providing an excellent benefits package and convenient location.