|LOCATION:||DEPT OF PUPIL SERVICES|
|POSITION TITLE:||OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST|
· Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited school in Occupational Therapy.
· Annual Registration with the American Occupational Therapy Association is recommended.
The Occupational Therapist will develop and implement a program for facilitation restoration and/or maintenance of optimum independence in disabled students whose adaptive skills and/or effective functioning in the environment have (has) been impaired.
· Performs functions in the areas of general development, self help or self care, needs for individual and environmental adaptations, functional mobility, motor skills and musculoskeletal system, sensory motor and integrative skills and pre-vocational and vocational skills.
· Functions as a member of an interdisciplinary team whose purpose is to provide an appropriate educational program for the disabled student.
· Keeps abreast of recent developments in Occupational Therapy and to show evidence of continuing professional growth and to maintain a close liaison with medical doctors.
· Keeps essential records necessary to the efficient operation of the school.
· Adheres to the American Occupational Therapy Association Code of Ethics.
· Performs related work as required.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A LETTER OF INTEREST AND UPDATED RESUME FOR EACH POSITION IN WHICH INTEREST IS EXPRESSED. THE LETTER OF INTEREST MUST INCLUDE THE JOB NUMBER AND PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PID). JOBS CLOSE AT 5:00 PM ON CLOSING DATE.
Department of Personnel Services
Salary Range: $46,422 - $103,074
197 days, 7 hours per day
|FROM - TO -|