This position is located in our DC, Washington facility
This position will be in support of the DOT FAA's Cloud Services program. This position will manage and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities. Must be well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies. Demonstrated ability to organize the activities and personnel associated with providing technical services to the customer by identifying, prioritizing, and confirming resolution of reported problems with network, server, database and computing systems. Ability to manage software integration and development efforts, ensure that all phases of support, including installation, upgrades, and configuration issues are properly coordinated, tracked, monitored and resolved. Experience overseeing IT projects and providing strategic management and objectives for the organization. Experienced with developing and managing training programs to educate users on the various IT systems. Demonstrated ability in providing technical supervision for the administration, operation, and maintenance of the facility's IT systems and resident applications, overseeing improvement initiatives focused on maximizing the effectiveness of existing IT resources to enhance business operations, identifying and managing risk associated with the baseline infrastructure, as well as recommending strategies on the integration of new technologies. Relevant certification equivalent to Project Management Professional (PMP).
1. Leads team on large projects or significant segment of large complex projects.
2. Analyzes new and complex project related problems and creates innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
3. Provides applications systems analysis and programming activities for a Government site, facility
4. or multiple locations.
5. Prepares long and short-range plans and directs resources for application selection, systems development, systems maintenance, and production activities.
6. Oversees all aspects of projects.
7. Senior Position may direct the activities of other staff as necessary
8. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
9. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
10. Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
11. Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s).
12. Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
13. Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
14. Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
15. Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
16. Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
17. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
18. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
19. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) or relevant certification equivalent to Project Management Professional (PMP) required.
8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.Click Here to Apply