This position is located in our VA, Virginia Beach facility
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for program(s) with annual revenues of $10-$15 million.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing 25-50 employees both exempt and non-exempt and including one or more subordinate supervisors - working on multiple projects and tasks.
NOTE Position level may also be determined by the scope and complexity of the program, not just revenue and staff amounts.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
2. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
3. Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
4. Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s).
5. Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
6. Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
7. Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
8. Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
9. Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
10. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
11. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
8-10 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.
The individual assigned to be the Program Manager shall have experience in managing a contract or task order similar in size, scope and complexity as the BFTS Contract (Est $10-$15M annually). Ideal candidate is retired Naval Officer (O5/O6) who possesses high-level working knowledge of Integrated Training Systems (e.g. Battle Force Tactical Training (BFTT), shipboard installation support and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) Integration and Interoperability facility support.Click Here to Apply