An opportunity for individuals interested in utilizing their skills and knowledge of training and curriculum design for workforce development training at the adult level. Individuals must be able to assist with developing course curriculum that will affect student behavioral change. They will then measure these changes through module assessments at the end of the course. Finally, the indiviuals will able to assist with identifying known dependencies, constraints, and or limitations that could potentially affect training delivery. Knowledge of various training methodology is desirable.
HMI is willing to accept volunteer service from several individuals on a project by project basis if experience is in the use of one or more software products. Positions are virtual with the use of online collaboration systems.
- Experience in developing training plans and course designs for target students and trainers.
- Knowledge and experience with various adult learning methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of products and needs.
- Must be current with industry standards in curriculum design, style, and deployable electronic media format if used.
- Must have effective communication, written, and verbal skills to assist with writing final reports.
- We will consider individuals being assigned on a project basis but we ask for a commitment of not less than six months and not more than one year. Volunteer can extend an additional year upon completion of the first term of service.
- Primary focus of tasks will be to develop various course modules and therefore a commitment of several hours per week is desirable.
- Providing services virtually is totally acceptable with providing draft layouts of survey designfor and testing prior to approval before final production.