Julis Kids Motivated to Succeed (Julis Kids) is celebrating over 12 years of service to more than 28,000 children who come to us for care each year. We are a non-profit organization whose mission is to enrich the lives of todays abused, abandoned, neglected and homeless children. Many have been rescued from abusive and neglectful homes and placed in emergency child protective services, group homes or with compassionate foster care parents. Most are waiting to be adopted into loving and caring families. Weve watched them grow. Celebrated birthdays and holidays. Happy days and sad daysweve been with them through it all. Thats why were more than just a charity. Were a part of the community. And our kids are more than just statistic; theyre part of our family. A very loving family of professionals, counselors, therapists, doctors, lawyers, professional athletes, actors, music artists, volunteers and social workers.
Since our inception in 1999, Julis Kids has been 100% dedicated to caring for children who have been exposed to physical and/or psychological trauma. Our ardent effort and devotion have brought hope for a brighter tomorrow for kids unsure where their next meal was coming from. Julis Kids has given confused youths peace of mind and a sense of stability. As we help lessen the fear of uncertainty amongst infants, adolescents, teens and young adults, we take pride in knowing that we are making a difference in a childs life. All young dreamers deserve a committed, nurturing family, and other enduring connections to grow and develop to their full potential. It is our philanthropic responsibility to introduce and join the many children in need of love with families willing to open their hearts. We passionately assist with the child placement process, and help youths feel love, affection, support and encouragement, as well as provide them with education and inspiration.
Qualified candidates must be able to commit to a minimum of five full 8-hour work days in-office time. Applicants enrolled in college are eligible to receive credit. Selected interns will receive the opportunity to obtain educational on-the-job experience and training in the fields of football, basketball, golf and motorsports; diverse networking and broad exposure to the industry. The office is located in Clinton, Maryland and is not metro-accessible so reliable, personal transportation is required.
We are looking for:
· Graphic design majors and students working towards a Masters in Graphic design. If you have no direct graphic design background, you must have comparable experience that makes you beneficial to the program.
· Detail-orientated leaders; you must have the ability to lead in the development & implementation of proficient and creative graphic design plans to help best present Julis Kids within the non-profit industry including, invitations, broachers, ads, T-shirts, marketing materials, indoor and outdoor signage, banners, etc.
· Web Design HTML 5 a must and e-commerce knowledge a plus
· Graphic researchers and designers with design and layout skills. You must possess the skill set to develop graphic design plans that are geared towards marketing events to the general public, sponsors, and various age groups.
· Knowledgeable graphic designers. You must have proficiency with the use of desktop publishing software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
· We are interested in individuals who are not afraid to be aggressive, astute and ready to negotiate with potential sponsors
Office hours are 9 a.m. 9 p.m. Intern must work in the office a minimum of an 8-hour day. Cover letter AND resume submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please place the words Internship Opportunity. This is your opportunity to be apart of something major! If you qualify, send your info ASAP so we can discuss the possibility of you joining our winning team! We are based in Clinton, MD. You will need to own a vehicle as we are not metro-accessible. Visit both www.jamsports247.com and www.footballhoops.com to learn more about the company and its many productions. Act now!