This position is located in our IA, West Des Moines facility
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
1. Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
2. Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
3. Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
4. Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
5. Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
6. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
7. Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
8. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
9. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers.
11. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
• Experience with BMC Remedy ITSM 7.5/7.6
• Experience working with the ITSM application suite
• Experience with customizations for the ITSM Application suite
• Experience designing, and implementing integrations between ITSM and other applications
• Experience with Remedy Atrium CMDB
• Experience with Atrium Integration Engine (desired)
• Web services knowledge/experience (desired)
• Service Request Management (desired)
• Position will require meeting with customers to understand issues and document requirements.
• Ability to address and resolve Production Trouble and Error
• The ability work well in a team based environment
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects at once
• The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills
Provide after hours system support as needed.Click Here to Apply