This position is located in our DC, Washington facility
--Leads a team that provides operations & maintenance, and troubleshooting support of voice, video, and/or data communications networks across the Enterprise.
--Must be capable of integrating multiple teams within the Task Order to support the ECS Operations Mission.
--Must display a vision consistent with supporting ECS Network Operations' Performance Based (PBS) Goals and Objectives.
--Must be capable of developing plans and procedures consistent with PBS success.
-Will be responsible for queue management functions
1. Monitors and responds to hardware and software problems using hardware and software testing tools and techniques.
2. Provides network troubleshooting and support.
3. Provides technical support and training to Team and end-users.
4. May administer network security.
5. Provides minor server maintenance.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
8. Supports Team working side by side with them when needed to complete the mission.
9. Enforces Policy and Standards as appropriate.
10. Provides Administrative functions for the team to include but not limited to Performance Appraisals, Employee Counseling and Recognition, Employee In-processing and Resignation/Termination Actions, and Training Requests.
11. Submit After Action Reports (AAR) as warranted and provide customer briefings on operational issues.
12. Self-starter. Ability to take the initiative to get the mission done with minimal supervision.
Solid Customer Support Skills (primarily interaction with customers over the phone) in a high visibility environment.
Ability to work independently within a Team Concept (Network Operations Center).
Able to multitask in a stressful environment.
Technical Skills commensurate with CCNA and/or Network+ level technical knowledge.
Video Teleconferencing (VTC) experience.
Understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) principles at a foundation level.
Prior experience tracking and troubleshooting network outages.
Duties require Shift Work. (work center is 24/7).
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience supporting network operations.
Deployments are a possibility, so candidate must be willing to deploy for a 4 month rotation
Candidate must successfully pass a CI PolyClick Here to Apply