KETTLER, Washington's leading full-service Property Management Company and winner of the NAHB Pillars of the Industry Award for Property Management Company of the Year, has an opening for a Corporate trainer at our corporate headquarters in McLean, VA.
Brief Description: The corporate trainer, under the Director of training, administers, organizes, and conducts company training programs for all property management personnel.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
· Plan, organize, and conduct training
· Recommend appropriate changes to company training programs
· Design and implement programs to better utilize and develop personnel
· Assist with preparing and administering new training programs and the development and implementation of new LMS
· Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional materials, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids
· Schedules classroom and webex sessions and prepares the physical set up
· Areas of responsibility will include: performance issues, career development, career enrichment, employee satisfaction, motivational strategies and developing online program and materials to meet specific training needs.
· Bachelors degree in education or related area
· At least 5 years of property management experience
· At least 1 year experience in organizing and conducting training programs using an LSM system
· *This position will require overnight travel about 3-4 days a month within the Mid-Atlantic area (VA Beach, NC, NJ, DE, PA)
· Strong computer skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
KETTLER offers a competitive salary with bonus incentives based on individual as well as property performance. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is offered to all full-time employees with medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and sick leave and rental discounts at company properties. Free parking is also provided at each work location.