This position is located in our VA, Reston facility
Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
1. Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
2. Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
3. Sets up administrator and service accounts.
4. Maintains system documentation
5. Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
6. Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
7. Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
8. May program in an administrative language.
9. Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
10. Provides advice and training to end-users.
11. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
Key Technical Skills:
• CMA Required
• Experience with Lotus Notes System Administration
• Lotus Notes Access Administration
• Windows System Access /LAN Administration
• Windows Application administration and support
•Microsoft Certifications in application support a plus.
• Computer installation and computer peripheral troubleshooting capability
• Efficient use of SRS for trouble ticket support
• SharePoint Administration.
• 2 or more years working on "dynamic" customer support teams. More will be required of the CST personnel on the team of the future than what is required today.
• Experience with troubleshooting web based applications.
• Experience working with the other Customer Primary Service Providers to resolve more complicated technical issuesClick Here to Apply