Touchstone Gallery is located at the brand new ground level space at 901 New York Ave NW Washington DC 20001 and needs extra staff to help with day-to-day gallery administration.
Touchstone Gallery is offering Internship opportunities to current undergraduate or graduate students. This is a great opportunity for Art/Art History majors or those interested in Art Management.
Only PART-TIME Internship positions are currently available.
All internships are strictly UNPAID.
Gallery Hours are Wed, Thurs, Fri 11-6, Sat - Sun 12-5.
- Strong computer skills are necessary (Word, Excel, Photoshop)
- Customer skills and interest in contemporary art.
- Public relations and marketing including communication via email, mail, phone, creation of invitation cards for shows and press releases, etc.
- Participating in and organizing monthly opening receptions and gallery events as well as helping in set up and clean up.
- Day-to-day maintenance of the gallery.
- Gallery Administration including answering phone calls, filing, organizing artist's artwork, etc.
To learn more about the gallery please go to www.touchstonegallery.com