Presenters provide detailed information about the Health Marketplace and instructions for enrollment to the general public and small business owners so individuals without health insurance and employers that don't currently offer health insurance know how to access affordable health care for themselves and their employees.
- Lead group presentations, using Powerpoint slides, at public venues and/or to small business owners and groups to explain the Health Marketplace, how people can participate in this mandatory program, and how to begin enrollment.
- Track attendees using sign-in sheet and submit sign-in sheet to Staff Coordinator after event.
- Distribute information and materials including brochures, flyers, FAQ's, etc.
- Answer questions about the Health Marketplace.
- Document questions that require more expertise and report those questions and the questioner's contact information and submit to Staff Coordinator after event.
You can do this in your own neighborhood and surrounding community! Training and materials provided. Must commit to minimum one presentation (about 2-3 hours) per week through March 31, 2014.