The Borgen Project believes that leaders of the most powerful nation on earth should be doing more to address global poverty. The Borgen Project is the innovative, international campaign that is working to make poverty a focus of U.S. foreign policy.
The selected candidate will be able to work from home and pick their own schedule, but must meet weekly deadlines. Articles submitted will appear on BORGEN Magazine or The Borgen Project Blog.
- Write 4 articles/blog posts per week.
- Research and write content for the website.
- Edit documents as needed.
- Spend 2-3 days assisting with fundraising.
- Attend national conference call every Monday at 5PM PST.
- Strong Research and Writing Skills.
- Ability to work independantly and meet deadlines with very little supervision.
- Creative and Resourceful.
- Experience writing SEO friendly content is helpful,but not required.