BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse, a multiple award recipient of Chain Leader magazine's
"Best Places to Work" in the restaurant industry, is now accepting applications.
Our restaurants are a high energy, fun and family-friendly dining environment for everyone to enjoy!
Accepting Applications for
To provide guest satisfaction in our restaurants that revolves around recipe execution, food appearance high quality of food and the overall guest dining experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Food Preparation Execution
- Sets up station according to BJs guidelines and standards
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by BJs Gold Standard
- Restocks all items as needed throughout the shift
- Cleans and maintains station while practicing exceptional safety, sanitation and organizational skills
- Has understanding and knowledge of how to properly use and maintain all equipment in the station
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the kitchen, walk-in coolers and all storage areas
- Adheres to proper storage and Hierarchy of food
- Maintain personal health and sanitation standards
- Knows to keep track of and report all food that is wasted
- Must handle and rotate all food products properly
- Review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve service, performance and safety
- Maintain clean uniform and understands that he/she is always on stage
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws, including health and safety standards
You've heard the buzz now check out the place.
Find out why people are fanatical about BJ's Restaurants by Clicking APPLY today!
Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S. required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BJs Restaurants, Inc. participates in E-Verify.