Successful Washington DC Area General Contractor seeking Assistant Superintendent to assist with the planning and coordination of multi-family construction projects in the DC Metro Area.
· Assist in planning work schedule of general labor employees, subcontractors and vendors and monitor their work performance.
· Take responsibility for a group of activities or subcontractors and manage the work to be done.
· Provide liaison between field engineering, estimating, and subcontractors.
· Ensure that the daily reports are up to date.
· 5+ years experience in construction disciplines, particularly multi-family and high-rise projects; 3+ years supervisory experience.
· Knowledge of scheduling, cost control, OSHA regulations, engineering drawings and other documents.
· Solid project list, track record and references.
· Effective communication and client relations skills.
· College or Skilled Trade School degree preferred.
· Annual base salary plus potential performance bonuses.
· Available benefits, upon eligibility include medical/dental and 401(k).