Part Time Accounting/HR Director (Frederick, MD) The Buddy Project provides used PC's to those who are intellectually and developmentally disabled. People with intellectual, developmental disabilities and some physical disabilities have limited access or shy away from technology do to there limited knowledge. We are determined to provide people with intellectual and developmental disabilities better access to the technology that is available today. Continuing to make people with intellectual and developmental disabilities more independent in the community!
Part Time Accounting/HR Director- Frederick, MD
The Accounting/HR Director will report to the Founder and Chairman
- Bachelors Degree
- A working knowledge of Human Resources and Accounting Laws.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite -- Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access & Publisher or other related software.
- Must have strong Written and Verbal communication skills.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Screens all candidate resumes for paid and volunteer job openings and forwards them to the appropriate department head or supervisor.
- Keeps record of all banking transactions and inputs the information into Wave Accounting software.
- Prepares and Sends reports to State of Maryland and Internal Revenue Service to make The Buddy Project compliant with all reporting requirements.
- Prepares 1099 forms for all employees and reports earnings.
- Serves as in office Liaison to outside Certified Public Accountant doing work on behalf of The Buddy Project.