The EMMES Corporation, organized in 1977, is a privately owned Contract Research Organization (CRO) located in Rockville, Maryland. EMMES is dedicated to providing statistical and epidemiological expertise, computer systems development, data management, study monitoring, regulatory guidance, and overall operational support to clients engaged in clinical and biomedical research.
EMMES is seeking a Human Resources Specialist/Training Coordinator.
Identifies, develops, and delivers to EMMES staff, training on a variety of independent contributor, management, and leadership topics. Training delivered will serve to complement individual technical capabilities and enhance overall job performance, interpersonal professional interactions, and career growth opportunities for staff.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Collaborates with internal departments and projects to assess staff training needs;
· Identifies independent contributor, management and leadership training needs for in-house staff;
· Contributes and presents innovative ideas for new curriculum and programs;
· Updates and modifies existing course content and teaching methodology to maintain accuracy and relevance;
· Identifies internal and external training resources such as on-line training and external vendors to facilitate ongoing training needs;
· Designs and develops training materials (e.g., PowerPoint slides, handouts, workbooks, marketing communications, certificates) for new classes and new course topics based;
· Delivers training for independent contributor, management and leadership topics in a classroom setting;
· Surveys, evaluates and assesses for process improvement purposes and summarizes course evaluation results;
· Serves as the primary point of contact for attendees regarding professional development opportunities.
· Bachelor's degree in HR related field, Business, Management, Psychology, or Industrial and Organizational Psychology;
· Professional training certification preferred;
· 3 years related experience creating and delivering training content (e.g., PowerPoint slides, handouts, workbooks, and associated marketing communications) for in-house staff;
· Extensive knowledge and experience with training delivery methods and associated technologies;
· Ability to work across all levels of the organization;
· Excellent presentation and customer service skills;
· Excellent verbal and written skills
EMMES has an outstanding benefits package including: generous tuition reimbursement, professional development and training programs.
*For immediate consideration please submit your resume and apply directly through the company website at www.emmes.com.
Please visit our website at http://www.emmes.com/ for additional information on our company, studies and history.
EMMES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V