This position is located in our DC, Washington facility
Develops, codes, deploys and maintains web applications and websites.
1. Provides application development and technical support for customer websites.
2. Collaborates with graphic artists to develop web page graphics that support interactive, marketing-focused content.
3. Provides technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
4. Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written, then designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs.
5. Participates in the technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of website enhancements.
6. Plans, schedules and conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
7. May prepare technical user guides.
8. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
Current Network+, Security+ or CISSP certification
5-8 years of related experience in web software development.
2. Three (3) years experience using Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Visual
Studio 2003/5, Microsoft Visio and Microsoft IIS
3. Two (2) years experience utilizing Microsoft Sharepoint Server 2003/2007
4. Three (3) years experience implementing and managing Sharepoint Portals.
Must be a US citizen.Click Here to Apply