Helix Electric, Inc. is considered to be one of the most successful open-shop electrical contracting companies in the nation. San Diego based Helix Electric has expertise with projects in virtually every field of electrical construction - design/build services, industrial and commercial developments as well as government, institutional, communications and utilities projects. Helix Electric possesses world-class technical experts who maintain vital, long-term relationships and a high level of credibility with general contractors, utility and power user customers we serve. We have a strong reputation and extensive network of customer relationships and have consistently provided new, cutting-edge product innovations.
Helix Electric is currently in search of talented and motivated Interns and Co-ops to work with our seasoned Project Management team on some of the largest and most complex construction projects in the nation.
As an intern or co-op, some of your day to day responsibilities at Helix Electric would include:
* Tracking progress of multi-million dollar construction projects.
* Creating and responding to RFIs.
* Managing labor schedules, by working closely with Project Managers and Superintendents.
* Estimating and pricing change orders.
* Updating technical drawings with RFI responses using AutoCAD.
* Creating and maintaining detailed job logs.
* Walk jobs, learn the trade inside and out, uncover efficiencies and implement them.
* Nourish your entrepreneurial instincts in an environment that marries fresh ideas with proven
Helix Electric's inters and co-ops are afforded the following:
* Resources, training and support needed to reach your potential
* Responsibilities that will test your limits
* Several varying growth paths within the organization
* All the professional tools required for success
* Outstanding compensation and benefits packages
CONTACT: Mayra Martinez - email@example.com for more info.
Helix Electric offers an excellent compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits, generous 401k plan, as well as technical and management training programs. Helix Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) with a strong commitment to environmental awareness and a drug-free workplace.