This position is located in our MD, Silver Spring facility
GDIT provides management support to the DCoE Headquarters which is tasked with establishing and maintaining a consistent standard of excellence for PH and TBI across the MHS. The DCoE requires Program Management support to assist with the administration of program tasks for psychological health and traumatic brain injury administration.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for the position:
Demonstrated experience and ability to oversee and orchestrate advanced technology system design, development, integration, testing, training, deployment, operation and/or maintenance efforts. Performs day-to-day management of assigned delivery order projects that involve teams of highly specialized technical professionals who are involved in analyzing, prototyping, designing, integrating, testing, documenting, converting, extending, and implementing automated information systems. Demonstrates proven skills in highly technical areas addressed by the delivery order to be managed. Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned delivery order projects, including assessment of staff and expenditure of ODCs. Demonstrates writing and oral communication skills.
• Assist the Chief of Staff Office during the transition to the MRMC.
• Assist the organization with maintaining and updating the emergency preparedness plan. Assist DCoE with preparing before an emergency incident ensuring staff members have the necessary information on how to prepare and train for emergencies and the hazards to be aware of when an emergency occurs.
• Coordinates implementation of services, policies, and programs through HR staff.
• Coordinate the development and implementation of Inter-Service Agreements. Provide organizational process assets and standards that support the DCoE Management Internal Control Program.
• Create and edits white papers, briefs, interagency agreements, memos presentations and other prevention materials. Conducts research to support these documents.
• Assist the organization to develop standard operating procedures to control and manage the accountable personal property from point of acquisition through disposal.
• Analyze and identifies issues with various data sets and prepares reports using this data for both the internal and external stakeholders. Supports Services and components in standardizing surveillance metrics and data reporting practices. Provide expertise to support facilities management activities across the scope of DCoE needs.
• Provide SME consultation with the Senior Management using current Program Management trends, commercial practices, tools, templates and standards to support the goals and objectives of the HQ priorities.
• Provide organizational process assets and standards that support the maturity of consistent and standardized Project Management and Portfolio Management capabilities. Develop and manage project management methods, templates, tools, other shared documentation, policies and procedures consistent with professional standards such as PMBok and other industry best practices.
• Monitor and evaluate compliance with project management standards, policies, procedures, and templates through project audits. Achieve time, cost and performance objectives by identifying possible deviations from the project baseline, and proposing preventative and corrective actions.
• Provide advisory and training support to project managers and teams throughout the DCoE organization on department assigned projects and coordinate communication across projects.
• Provide support to areas of the organization responsible for reporting to senior leadership on one or more designated enterprise level portfolio's (collection of projects that may or may not be interdependent) in order to assist the portfolio manager with decision-support for prioritization, resource allocations/adjustment and demonstrating alignment to DCoE strategies and priorities. Provide component project reports, templates, and tools to the portfolio managers. Assist portfolio managers in identifying the risk/opportunities and interdependencies among component projects.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
10-12 years of related experience, including supervisory experience.Click Here to Apply