This position is located in our IA, West Des Moines facility
Designs and defines database architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs complex database development and design work,
2. Performs database modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Reviews completion and implementation of database additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management.
4. Plans and directs upgrades of databases and designs database enhancements.
5. Develops documentation on new or existing data models.
6. Develops and directs tests to ensure data models meet documented user requirements.
7. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves database problems.
8. Provides specialized training and technical guidance.
9. Determines database specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for compatibility.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced engineers and may have supervisory responsibilities.
11. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
13. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
Experience with PL/SQL ETL database processes required.
Experience with PL/SQL development required.
Experience with Oracle databases required.
Experience with large data warehouses required.
Experience with dimensional data modeling required.
Experience with OLAP/cube development preferred.
Experience with health care data preferred.Click Here to Apply