|Job Duties & Responsibilities|
|GEICO is seeking a strong Senior .NET Developer to join our growing team of IT professionals. Must be a dynamic team player with the ability to communicate technical problems to non-technical audiences. Candidate must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime and off hours, based on project assignments when needed.|
- 5 years of development in a large-scale multi-platform environment and in object oriented environments.
- 3+ years experience building .NET web based applications with C#, web services, and XML.
- Experience with relational database concepts and the use of SQL Queries.
- Working knowledge of .NET frameworks and understanding of .NET architecture is a plus.
|$80,000-$110,000 Depending on Experience|
|How To Apply|
Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later.
Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.