Global Campus Administrator
The Advisory Board Company (NASDAQ: ABCO)
Forbes: Ranked one of the 200 Best Small Companies
Vault.com: Listed among Top 50 Consulting Firms
Modern Healthcare: “Best Places to Work”
Finalist, Washington Business Journal's Business Philanthropy Awards
Modern Healthcare: Listed among the Largest Healthcare Management Consultants
The Advisory Board Company
The Advisory Board Company (NASDAQ: ABCO) is a global research, consulting, and technology firm helping hospital and university executives to better serve patients and students. We provide strategic guidance, actionable insights, web-based software solutions, and comprehensive implementation and management services. We combine the analytical, managerial, and technological expertise of our 1,600+ employees around the world with insights from the on-the-ground experience of our network of 125,000 leaders at 3,200 health care and higher education member organizations to find solutions to our partners’ most pressing challenges. We deeply appreciate the trust that our members place in us, and we seek to serve them with generosity—and beyond expectation—in all that we do.
Our current opportunity is based in Washington, DC.
Global Campus Administrator
This position is housed in the Talent Development Service Delivery team. The Service Delivery team is responsible for the oversight and day to day management of a wide array of business functions related to serving partner organizations. Key functions include workshop scheduling and faculty deployment, systems management, reporting and analytics for the broader Talent Development division, and management of Global Campus – Talent Development’s new blended learning platform.
Global Campus is the virtual environment that houses the Advisory Board Talent Development division’s online leadership development services. Within the online “campus”, learners interact with one another and ABC faculty, access an array of multimedia resources, and complete a series of review, application, and assessment activities. The administrator plays a key supporting role in organizing activities within Global Campus, as well as fulfilling on technical support needs and customization requests.
· Work closely with service team to create customized online learning environment for each partner institution
· Maintain global schedule of planned learning activities and track plan execution
· Send regular prompts to groups of learners notifying them of scheduled activities
· Fulfill on partner requests for customization on an ongoing basis
Client Technical Support
· Stay up to date on all technical training offered for the Global Campus platform
· Serve as a client facing “help desk” to troubleshoot and resolve minor technical issues
· Advise Global Campus team in creation of client-facing technical collateral
· Become an expert in Global Campus, a Blackboard-powered environment
· Work with content development team to install new learning activities in the Global Campus system
· Work with design team to maintain overall “look and feel” of Global Campus environment
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent academic record
• If internal, strong record of achievement at the firm
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Experience working in a team environment
• Website design or administration experience
• Calendar oversight/scheduling experience
• Experience working with Blackboard or similar Learning Management System environment
• Experience creating web-based content/web-design expertise
• Ability to take initiative and proactively offer ideas, solutions
• Proven ability to communicate effectively and build relationships internally and externally, at all levels
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
Benefits: Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, The Advisory Board Company offers a competitive benefits package, including a comprehensive health plan, a 401(k) plan, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a daytime leave policy for community service, a medical flexible spending account, and additional attractive benefits.
An Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer