This position is located in our VA, Falls Church facility
Senior Manager of the Strategic Workforce Planning function with responsibility over the workforce management, financial planning, forecasting, staffing and workflow function in a multi-site/multi-channel/multi-lingual operation. Ideal candidate will help coordinate short term, long term and real-time operational best practices across 15 internal sites and 2 external contractors supporting 40+million contacts per year in a 24x7 environment. Position will be both internal and customer facing, strong analytical background and presentation skills a must. Additional responsibilities include:
- Perform detailed analysis and modeling, managing large sets of complex data to consider key scheduling variables: job levels, productivity, regions, language, costs, etc.
- Provide leadership to Workforce Management and Strategic Planning teams and create a culture of development and continuous performance improvement.
- Financial oversight, ensuring the program is at or within budget - research, present and implement revenue maximization and cost containment initiatives.
- Leverage change management and project management skills to effectively implement workforce management best practices to the enterprise
- Support strategic analyses of business needs and environmental trends in support of workforce strategy development and planning processes
- Aggregate and analyze data pulled from HR, Finance or other business systems and related industry and external benchmarks; provide insights and a point of view on analysis and recommendations. Summarize analysis into easily digestible points for management-level consumption.
- Develop and deliver accurate, strategy-focused and insightful reporting
- Anticipate planning, forecasting and operational issues, determine the impact and develop and implement an appropriate action plan.
- Supports modeling and analysis of operational and procedural changes to determine full time employee impacts to the operations.
- Identifies and solves problems that impact the management and direction of the business.
- Support and evaluate the long range planning team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Market Research, Statistics, Finance or Computer Science and/or four years combination of education and experience.
- At least 10 years of total work experience with at least 6 years of analytics or relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (especially Excel) and working knowledge of Access and/or other RDBMS
- Prior experience with a workforce management solution, preferably Aspect eWFM
- Ability to understand and develop metrics
Ability to develop compelling fact-based recommendations in written and presentation form using data, graphics, and effective storytelling to communicate insights and implications for decision making
Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development activities.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for program(s) with annual revenues of $10-15 million.
At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing 50-100 employees both exempt and non-exempt and including one or more subordinate supervisors and managers - working on multiple projects and tasks.
NOTE Position level may also be determined by the scope and complexity of the program, not just revenue and staff amounts.
1. Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, financial and business development activities.
2. Supervises assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate managers, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation.
3. Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
4. Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s).
5. Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits.
6. Performs business development activities, including the preparation and review of technical and cost proposals.
7. Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement.
8. Coordinates and monitors sub-contractor activities and administers subcontractor deliverables and finances.
9. Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, consulting agreements and other program documents.
10. Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested.
11. Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business or technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Professional certification (PMP) preferred.
10-12 years of related program management experience.
Contact center experience required.
Experience with workforce planning/analysis required.Click Here to Apply