This position is located in our VA, Chantilly facility
General Dynamics Information Technology seeks to hire Top Secret Cleared Software Tester, well versed in Team Foundation Server (TFS). Qualified candidates will be able to Analyze Requirements and Write Regression Test Cases within TFS' Test Manager to satisfy requirements. Testers support developers working with .NET applications. This is an exciting opportunity to work directly with law enforcement on critical projects and offers the ability to work with newer technologies.
Required Qualifications: Senior Software Tester with 8 years experience, specific skill sets include:
• Team Foundation Server (TFS) experience required, must be able to manage tasks within Microsoft Test Manager
• Adept at writing regression test cases
• Adept at automating regression test cases
• Experience with defect tracking tools such as JIRA, Bugzilla, TFS
• Experience testing Enterprise Analytical and/or Web-based tools/applications
• Unit Testing experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
8-10 years of related experience in web software development.
Testers support software written in a .NET environment.
Must have UNIX experience.
Experience with the following are highly desirable:
• End-to-End testing experience
• Coding with Java or .NET
• Scripting using Python, Perl, or Shell
• Experience using SVN and TFS for version control
- Must have an active TS clearance.
- Candidates must be eligible for SCI and able to obtain a CI polygraph
-Candidate must be willing to undergoe and successfully pass a CI PolyClick Here to Apply