This position is located in our IA, Coralville facility
Job Responsibilities Provides configuration management support to assigned projects.
• Creation of products from the baseline library.
• Maintain the software baseline library.
• Administer the configuration management tools.
• Design, configure and implement solutions in Subversion, TeamTrack, Hudson and Maven
• Create and Maintain project Configuration Management (CM) Plans
• Create CMMI L3 compliant process assets
• Adapt process to fit specific project needs
• Perform CM processes and procedures as defined in project plans
• Perform CM planning activities.
• Ensure approved CM policies, processes and procedures are being followed.
• Perform baseline activities as defined in the CM Plan and project schedule
• Perform baseline audit activities as defined in CM Plan and project schedule
• Develop project CM documentation and training material.
• Provide training information for project staff on CM practices and tools
• Work closely with affected groups and individuals to improve and further automate the CM processes and procedures in use.
• Review and provide recommendations with respect to project plans and related work products
Minimum five years of experience in a software development workplace. Configuration Management
Build/Release Lead experience preferred
• Minimum three years of general experience with configuration control in a CMM/CMMI L3 equivalent
• Experience supporting CM tools including change management systems, asset repositories and automatic
Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
2-5 years of related configuration management experience.Click Here to Apply