Life Pieces To Masterpieces (LPTM) is an arts-based, youth development and education non-profit located in Washington, D.C. We serve African American males ages 3-25 in Ward 7 and 8 and support them as they develop character and leadership, unlock potential, and prepare to transform their lives and communities.
This position's primary responsibility is to raise awareness and promote our community dialogue, Color Me Community? Conversations.
- Develop marketing action plan to reach a greater audience
- Research target markets and contacts
- Develop marketing and promotional material for Color Me Community?
- Research potential locations for future Color Me Community Conversations?
- Assist with marketing in other projects
- Ideal for recent graduates and young professionals with experience in marketing
- Demonstrates ability to think strategically and creatively
- Exceptional communication skills including both written and verbal communication
- Experience in graphic design a plus
- Enthusiasm for non-profit youth development work
- A great work environment with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Possible future letter of recommendation
Start Date: Mid-May or Early June 2014
Weekly Requirement: 4-10 Hrs/Week
Last Day to Submit Resume: May 30, 2014